[U-Boot-Users] Compile mpc8260 in u-boot

xyyiezi xyyiezi at 163.com
Thu Jul 19 10:25:02 CEST 2007

Dear sir:        I'll compile the u-boot and I will configure it to mpc8260ads.But I use the command "$make distclean",then I put in "$make MPC8260ADS_config".It displayed "No rule to make target "MPC8260ADS_config".stop" after I had entered.The u-boot I used is the version u-boot 1.1.4,and the GNU compiling tools was DELK4.0.The GNU path is localhome/sm8260/eldk,and the path to u-boot is localhome/sm8260/SVT/sm8260/SWDV/u-boot.I had compile it uder eldk.     I had modefied the makefile before I compiled it.First,I modefied it to "cross_compile=ppc_6xx" in red hat linux.I compiled it and I failed.It diaplay "No rule to make target "MPC8260ADS_config".stop".Secondly,I modefied it to "powerpc-linux-mpc8260",and the same thing was happend.     I don't kown what the matter is.And I hope to earn your help.     Thank you very much!                                                       Yours xyyiezi