[U-Boot-Users] Problem with TFTP on Cogent CSB535FS

Midhun Agnihotram agnimidhun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:10:10 CEST 2007

Hi All,

   I have installed U-boot as my boot loader yesterday on a Cogent
CSB535FS board - using the patch. It runs fine but I am not able to
transfer files to the board - it always times out.

  My host is a Fedora core 6. I have installed and started the TFTP
server. A grep on netstat shows:

/home/midhun > netstat -a | grep tftp
udp        0      0 *:tftp                      *:*

  The ipaddr, serverip are fine. I have connected the target board
directly to my host. I am able to ping but the file transfer does not
occur.

=> ping 222.222.101.117
host 222.222.101.117 is alive
=> tftp c0200000 /tftpboot/first.img
TFTP from server 222.222.101.117; our IP address is 222.222.101.124
Filename '/tftpboot/first.img'.
Load address: 0xc0200000

What can be the problem??

Thanks & Regards,