[U-Boot-Users] Blocking network in ixp425

Teemu Keskinarkaus Teemu.Keskinarkaus at cc-systems.com
Wed Jun 6 10:33:15 CEST 2007

Yes, I just realized that the Redboot network thing in U-boot is not
available for every one. I didn't know that the previous coder had used
such thing until very recently and I don't know why he have used it
instead of using directly the Intel NPE code.

The problem using fresh U-boot is that I don't know how to add that
Intel NPE thingie in it and what I need to do to get it working. And I'm
not sure what code I actually need from Intel. I have IXP400 Sw package
that Linux kernel is using. Does same software work with U-boot?
Although, I don't have any idea how to use it with U-boot.

Teemu K.