[U-Boot-Users] is it possible to program a DIGI connectme arm7 device with Macraigor JTAG raven or Altera Byteblaster II cable with u-boot software ?

Guglielmo Fanini gfanini at cte-elit.it
Thu Jun 7 16:12:27 CEST 2007

I would like to read the 2mb flash of a DIGI connectme -S ARM7 TDMI (I
think it is at least) based embedded board and program it back, is it
possible to use Macraigor parallel-JTAG raven cable or Altera
Byteblaster II parallel download cable and u-boot software.

Which cpu should I specify of ARM7 : LIST_ARM7="B2 ep7312 evb4510 impa7
modnet50"

Are there any links to DIGI ARM7 and u-boot information anywhere ? thank
you.