[U-Boot-Users] Serial transfer using loads

Midhun Agnihotram agnimidhun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 09:32:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

  I am sorry to bother you people again. But I am facing a problem
with the serial connection too. I am now using cu. The screen buffer
dump is as below:

/home/midhun/uboot-build/examples > cu S0 at 115200
Connected.
=> loads
## Ready for S-Record download ...
~>hello_world.srec
1 R R R R R R R R R [timed out looking for echo]
[connected]

  I guess it is timing out. My config files (/etc/uucp/sys and
/etc/uucp/port) are exactly as said in the Manual (I copied and pasted
them into the respective files). The cu variables are as below:

~v
escape ~
delay true
eol \015\025\003\017\004\023\021\022
binary true
binary-prefix \026
echocheck false
echonl \015
timeout 30
kill \025
resend 10
eofwrite \004
eofread $
verbose true

  I am using Fedora Core 6 as my host. I have disabled SElinux and the
firewall too. Any idea as to why this is happening?? [timed out
looking for echo] ?? Is the variable echocheck related to the error??
It is set to false as it is. Is there anything that I am missing??

Thanks & Regards,
Midhun Agnihotram,
Ahmedabad 382481.
India.