[U-Boot-Users] u-boot patches

Simon Howard sdhoward at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 18:07:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

Apologies for the screwup with the previous message; my company uses
Microsoft Outlook which munged up my message.  Hopefully this should
be better.  My original (intended) message follows:

--

 Hi,

 Attached are some patches that my company has developed for u-boot.
They should work against the latest git version.

 tftp.patch fixes some problems that we had with u-boot's tftp client:
we experienced some problems when packets were lost.

 mpc8349emds.patch fixes some problems with the MPC8349EMDS board.

 tsec_ks8721bl.patch adds TSEC driver support for the Micrel KS8721BL PHY.

 Please Cc: me for any responses as I do not intend to stay on the
u-boot mailing list permanently.

 Thanks,

 --
 Simon Howard