[U-Boot-Users] Some questions about what is plannedtoimproveU-Boot configuration...

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jun 19 01:06:28 CEST 2007

In message <f5723h$lmm$1 at sea.gmane.org> you wrote:

> Did you have anything in mind for Makefile trickery? The best example I
> could find is TEXT_BASE, and that fits well as a kbuild configuration
> parameter.

Many  boards  pass  additional  configuration  information  from  the
Makefile  - see for example the MPC8360EMDS* or the TQM8260_* boards.
Less obvious but even more tricky is what the ARM  Integrator  boards
do by running the board/integrator*/split_by_variant.sh scripts.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Single tasking: Just Say No.