[U-Boot-Users] ROMFS

Monstr at seznam.cz Monstr at seznam.cz
Sat Jun 23 10:40:14 CEST 2007

>Then please also remove the remaining ones now (trailing white space
>in common/cmd_jffs2.c) and resubmit again.

I checked all files on trailing white space.  I don't see them.

Best regards
Michal Simek

[microblaze at monstr u-boot]$ patch -p1 < ../romfs3.patch
patching file Makefile
patching file common/cmd_jffs2.c
patching file fs/Makefile
patching file fs/romfs/Makefile
patching file fs/romfs/romfs.c
[microblaze at monstr u-boot]$ cat Makefile | grep " $"
[microblaze at monstr u-boot]$ cat common/cmd_jffs2.c | grep " $"
[microblaze at monstr u-boot]$ cat fs/Makefile | grep " $"
[microblaze at monstr u-boot]$ cat fs/romfs/Makefile | grep " $"
[microblaze at monstr u-boot]$ cat fs/romfs/romfs.c | grep " $"
[microblaze at monstr u-boot]$

ROMFS: Add support for ROMFS filesystem based on MTD system.
signed-off-by: Michal Simek <monstr at monstr.eu>