[U-Boot-Users] Immediately after reset Uboot doesn't recognise commands

Vaibhav Hiremath hvaibhav at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 06:35:23 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am working on ARM1176 CPU, and below is the log for the above mentioned issue

LOG:-
---------------------------------------
U-Boot 1.2.0 (Jun 25 2007 - 11:40:30)
PSP Rev: 1.1.0.1

DRAM:  64 MB
Flash: 32 MB
NAND:  128 MiB
In:    serial
Out:   serial
Err:   serial
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
=> printenv
Unknown command 'printenv' - try 'help'
=>

I think once serial console is up, it should accept the commands
immediately. But it doesn't accept.The interesting thing is after this
it works fine, it needs some delay after U_boot Prompt is up.

Thanks,
Vaibhav