[U-Boot-Users] Immediately after reset Uboot doesn't recognise commands

nicky geerts nicky.geerts.news at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 08:13:10 CEST 2007

what console terminal do you use?  I sometimes have the same problem
even well after reboot and initialization.  I believe is has something
to do with the console terminal (in my case minicom) sending some
unprintable weird characters when my finger slips on the keyboard, and
the command line string gets a mismatch.

Nicky Geerts