[U-Boot-Users] problem with S29GL128N flash using cfi driver

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 09:50:22 CEST 2007

> I have been changing configuration settings, but to no avail.  I even
> tried defining __LITTLE_ENDIAN ;-)

You should look at your HW configuration: we've had issues like that
during the startup of our board and I hardcoded it 128N detection in
U-boot, even submitted a patch for this (which was correctly rejected
by Wolfgang).

After another round of checking the design, we've had no issues
whatsoever with this Spansion flash chip (or 256N).

--
  greetz, marc
That's great it's a whole world designed for your rutting instincts.