[U-Boot-Users] problem with S29GL128N flash using cfi driver

nicky geerts nicky.geerts.news at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 10:59:51 CEST 2007

Hi,

The board configuration is based on the PPChameleonEVB board.  The
flash driver included  (/board/dave/PPChameleonEVB/flash.[ch]) works
on my board, and I can perform CFI commands manually.  Is it
nevertheless possible that there is an hardware problem preventing
software to execute those CFI commands?

Best Regards

Nicky Geerts