[U-Boot-Users] Queries -->Config File for IXDP425

Queenie queenie245 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 11:11:19 CEST 2007

Hi,

Iam using U-boot 1.1.6,

In the include/configs folder, in the ixdp425.h file, I wanted to know the
below.

1> Why is the CFG_HZ set as 3333333 ? Is this for the Bus for UART? I read
its 66MHz
2> What is CONFIG_KGDB_SER_INDEX? Its now set to 2, is it connected to my
serial console port?

3> What is PHYS_SDRAM_1_SIZE? Will it be the total SDRAM size or size of 1
SDRAM?? Iam using two SDRAM's 128Mbit each, connected to CS0 having D0-D15
and D16-D31 datalines respectively. Hence Iam using total size of 32MB SDRAM
(2 SDRAM's of 128Mbit --> 8Mx16) in thsi case, what sgould my
PHYS_SDRAM_1_SIZE be set to?

Please help me confirm,

Warm regards
Queenie