[U-Boot-Users] i want to use sst39vf3201 flash to boot my board, which files in u-boot should i modifed?

景峰 李 lee_jingfeng at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jun 27 11:37:43 CEST 2007

I want to use the u-boot-1.1.2 to boot my board. I used a piece of sst39vf3201 nor flash chip( 32Mbit) on my board.

  After analyzing the u-boot source code, I can't find the files that I should modifed! I can't find the international device ID for sst39vf3201. I know the international device ID of sst39vf320 is 0x48, what about the sst39vf3201?

   Can I directly use the processing function about sst39vf160 (such as read, write, erase, ....) to operate the sst39vf3201?

  I want to use the com1 serial port of s3c44b0 embedded processor to communicating with the host, Which files in u-boot can I modified ?

  Pleash give my some advices!

  If someone has used sst39vf3201, please send me your modified files about it?