[U-Boot-Users] Set bootcmd through BDI2000

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Thu Jun 28 08:18:48 CEST 2007

I don't exactly understand what you are trying to do. Can you please
explain more clearly? If you have BDI2000 connected you can use it to
re-image the board I think - why to change bootcmd?

Anyway to change bootcmd you probably will need to re-burn entire u-boot
environment: it has CRC and rewriting just one variable. It's possible
based on u-boot sources write program which take as an input text
script, generating u-boot environment, and makes binary image out of it
which can be burned to u-boot environment area.

Leonid.