[U-Boot-Users] Set bootcmd through BDI2000

nicky geerts nicky.geerts.news at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 08:27:31 CEST 2007

I usually change the environment variables with setenv, saveenv and
printenv commands, and dump them to a file using the BDI2000 for
backup.  If later on I need to restore those environment variables, I
just write the backup file back to the target flash.

I don't think the BDI2000 is capable of changing the environment
variables in flash memory with just one command.

Nicky Geerts