[U-Boot-Users] u-boot tool fw_setenv problem

Victor Librado vlibrado at bioingenieria.es
Thu Jun 28 18:43:18 CEST 2007

Hello I'm very interested in get working the u-boot tools
fw_setenv/fw_printenv on my at91sam9260 board to set the environment
variables on my nandflash.

After a few changes in code (some include fails), I got the binary.

fw_printenv works properly (printing my environment variables in the
ENV_SECTOR defined in /etc/fw_env.config file), however fw_setenv fails
attemping to erase nand:

/dev/mtd1 is my linux partition for u-boot.

$ ./fw_setenv bootdelay 4
Unlocking flash...
Done
Erasing old environment...
MTD erase error on /dev/mtd1: Invalid a
Error: can't write fw_env to flash

 Any help or someone can let me the binary compiled wiht uclibc for my
armv5 architecture?

 Regards,

Victor Librado Sancho
Departamento I+D