[U-Boot-Users] fsload taking more time

Saiful Khan saiful.etc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 06:00:15 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have booted kernel image from the jffs2 file system.
The kernel image "uImage" is located in /boot directoy of jffs2 file
system, to load uImage form /boot to RAM location 0×, "fsload
0× boot/uImage" command is used. Then this kernel image is
booted from 0× using " bootm 0×" command

But there is a issue that it is taking 5-6 sec (approx) more while
doing fsload, comapred to loading uImage from raw flash location and
booting it.

The function jffs2_1pass_build_lists() on
u-boot-1.2.0/fs/jffs2/jffs2_1pass.c is actually taking more time. May
you please suggest me What this function does?? what to do to solve
this isuue??

--
Thanks and regards
Saiful Khan