[U-Boot-Users] Extremely tiny footprint

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Mar 2 15:59:59 CET 2007

In message <200703021334.31503.laurent.pinchart at technotrade.biz> you wrote:

> We already have a BDI2000 which has issues programming the flash using the
> workspace, so it reverts to the slow pure JTAG mode. I still have to

That means you have not set up your board config file correctly.

Instead of wasting your time on a two-level bootloader approach,  fix
the config file instead.

> Even using the internal workspace, the BDI2000 is not a very practical
> solution, as it wouldn't be easy to integrate it in our test bench

The BDI2000 is perfectly scriptable with  expect,  so  what  are  you
missing?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The IQ of the group is the lowest IQ of a member of the group divided
by the number of people in the group.