[U-Boot-Users] USB storage support question

Matt Gessner mgessner at Avidyne.com
Wed Mar 7 21:05:26 CET 2007

Hi, all,

I have the AT91RM9200EK board, and I want to do something with the USB
host ports on the board, so I've put the following in my at91rm9200dk.h
config file:

#define LITTLEENDIAN 1
#define CONFIG_USB_OHCI 1
#define CONFIG_USB_UHCI 1
#define CONFIG_USB_STORAGE 1
#define CONFIG_DOS_PARTITION 1

And I set CFG_CMD_USB in the command flag set.

I have limited success talking to a flash card in a USB flash card
reader in this manner.

I can't seem to find any other appropriate flags that need to be set, so
I'm wondering if USB_STORAGE is for non-FLASH disks; e.g. conventional
hard drives.

What can I do to make sure that my USB ports are going to work on my
final board?

Thanks,

Regards,

Matt Gessner