[U-Boot-Users] USB storage support question

Matt Gessner mgessner at Avidyne.com
Thu Mar 8 14:45:59 CET 2007

Yes, in cpu/arm920t/at91rm9200 is usb_ohci.{c,h}

My question is more along the lines of: what storage devices work on
this interface, and what configuration flags (other than the ones I
reported I set) are necessary to make those work?

Does it handle hard drives?  Flash drives?  What disk formats?  FAT
(tried it and it didn't work)?  FAT32 (tried it and it didn't work)?

Thanks to you both,

Regards,

Matt

USB
> >> host ports on the board, so I've put the following in my
at91rm9200dk.h
> >> config file:
> >
> > The at91rm9200dk.h configuration is for the DK board, not the EK.
> >
> > Are you sure this can work?
> >

> Is the ohci driver really there?
> Check cpu/arm920t/at91rm9200
>
> The OHCI is integrated on the chip, so there should be no problem
> in most cases to use the DK configuration.
> There are a few small differences, but normally they do not affect
U-Boot.