[U-Boot-Users] [GIT-PULL][Blackfin] Please pull http://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-blackfin.git

Aubrey Li aubrey.adi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:49:58 CET 2007

Dear Wolfgang,

On 3/12/07, Aubrey Li <aubrey.adi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/11/07, Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:
> > In message
> >
> > You break the feature of using the O=... option on the  make  command
> > line, or use the "BUILD_DIR" environment variable. Using this feature
> > means  that  all  files  generated  during  this build are put into a
> > different directory, so your current source directory tree  will  not
> > contain any new, generated files.
>
> Still working on it. so far I found blackfin broke this feature
> itself. It doesn't impact any other boards.

OK. this problem should be fixed after my latest commit.
Please let me know if there still any issues, thanks.
board/bf533-ezkit/Makefile |   24 +++++++++++++++++-------
board/bf533-stamp/Makefile |   24 +++++++++++++++++-------
cpu/bf533/Makefile         |   18 +++++++++++-------
lib_blackfin/Makefile      |   18 ++++++++++--------