[U-Boot-Users] Can I use kermit to download u-boot image to RAM

Pharaoh . pharaoh137 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 07:43:29 CET 2007

As per my understanding the FAQ talks about loading u-boot to RAM when
another boot loader is already there in on the board. And it gives
reasons why it wont work, but in my case it is a virgin board, no boot
loader is available.

Assuming the above explaination applies to virgin boards too, I gather
there is no way I can downlaod the image of u-boot to RAM and make it
run without ever burning it to RAM. Correct me if I am assuming too
much.

-pharaoh.