[U-Boot-Users] [patch 01/10] consolidate sizes.h

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Fri Mar 16 17:12:20 CET 2007

On 3/16/07, Robert Schwebel <robert at schwebel.de> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 08:12:41AM -0600, Grant Likely wrote:
> > On 3/15/07, s.hauer at pengutronix.de <s.hauer at pengutronix.de> wrote:
> > >

> > Patches really need to be sent inline; it is 4x harder to review
> > patches when I cannot comment on them inline.  Please don't send as
> > attachments.
>
> Uhm ... the patch _is_ inline...?

Umm... oh crap.

/me hangs his head in shame and apologies profusely.

My email client is trying to be clever and is showing the patch as an
attachment; I think because the header includes this line:

Gmail is my email provider; I guess this is a quirk of their system.

Very sorry,
g.

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc. P.Eng.