[U-Boot-Users] [patch 01/10] consolidate sizes.h

Haavard Skinnemoen hskinnemoen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 21:18:51 CET 2007

[re-adding original submitter to Cc]

On 3/16/07, Grant Likely <grant.likely at secretlab.ca> wrote:
> My email client is trying to be clever and is showing the patch as an
> attachment; I think because the header includes this line:

> Gmail is my email provider; I guess this is a quirk of their system.

Gmail does manage to show some of the contents of the patch in the
summary though. I was a bit surprised to find the body gone when I
clicked on the email.

Anyway, why do we need all these definitions? Wouldn't it be enough to
define SZ_1K, SZ_1M and SZ_1G so that you can get any size you want by
using expressions like (32 * SZ_1K)?

Not that I object to the patch -- consolidating these definitions is a
very good thing.

Haavard