[U-Boot-Users] [PPC4xx] Please pull git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-ppc4xx.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Mar 21 23:28:03 CET 2007

In message <200703211503.29310.sr at denx.de> you wrote:
> The following changes since commit 8423e5e31a7235d05a482627315fb11d49c17bd7:
>   Stefan Roese (1):
>         Use dynamic SDRAM TLB setup on AMCC Ebony eval board
>
> are found in the git repository at:
>
>   git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-ppc4xx.git
>
> Stefan Roese (24):
>       nand: Fix patch merge problem
>       Add AMCC PPC405EZ support
>       Add AMCC Acadia (405EZ) eval board support
>       Merge with /home/stefan/git/u-boot/acadia
>       ppc4xx: Fix file mode of include/configs/acadia.h

Done.

Ummm... can you please be a bit more careful regarding coding style
issues? I had to clean up trailing white space in
board/amcc/acadia/config.mk and board/amcc/acadia/flash.c;
indentation not by TABs in board/amcc/acadia/cpr.c;
bad brace style in board/amcc/acadia/memory.c;
and excessive
newlines in board/amcc/acadia/memory.c

I did not clean up some "#if 1" / "#endif" and  "#if  0"  /  "#endif"
areas. Please do this yourself.

Also, "board/amcc/acadia/memory.c" has some strange comments. Please
clean up.

Why do you return a hard-coded size in cram_init()? I would  like  to
see dynamic sizing like we use in all other systems...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
On a clear disk you can seek forever.