[U-Boot-Users] Flash vs DataFlash vs NAND Flash

Matt Gessner mgessner at Avidyne.com
Fri Mar 23 13:48:57 CET 2007

Um... I wasn't aware that an earlier version of u-boot would have better
support than 1.2.0.

I'll check into it.

One of the reasons I wanted 1.2.0 was that it had NAND flash support for
very large NAND flash devices.

I'll check it out.

Matt