[U-Boot-Users] New version of AT91-Bootstrap for AT91SAM92x U-Boot/Buildroot/Linux users

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Mar 25 22:42:36 CEST 2007

In message <460698B9.6030801 at atmel.com> you wrote:

> I have done some modification of AT91-Bootstrap and this
> version is now available at www.at91.com in the
> "AT91 Buildroot" project. Also put a patch there,

I'm not sure why you are posting this here.

If this is in any way related to U-Boot, please follow the rules as
laid down in http://www.denx.de/wiki/UBoot/Patches

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
So we follow our wandering paths, and the very darkness acts  as  our
guide and our doubts serve to reassure us. - Jean-Pierre de Caussade,
eighteenth-century Jesuit priest