[U-Boot-Users] Patches for adding a fdt command

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Mar 31 20:19:25 CEST 2007

In message <20070331173159.GA26734 at dellserver.lan> you wrote:

> There is something wrong/confused with the u-boot-fdt custodian tree so
> my changes are not showing up there.  Until we figure the problem out

They are showing up. You created a new branch (head) "fdt-cmd"; see
the first entry unter "heads" at
http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot/u-boot-fdt.git;a=summary
or go directly to
http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot/u-boot-fdt.git;a=shortlog;h=fdt-cmd

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Why is an average signature file longer than an average Perl script??