[U-Boot-Users] variable u16

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu May 3 00:13:50 CEST 2007

In message <d215bb6d0705021443rde952c2y968811482e01379d at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> i got this variable declaration:
>
> volatile u16  manuf_code;
>
> was trying to find where the typedef  u16  is but failed.

Why did you fail?

For me, a simple "grep -r 'typedef.*u16' *" returns 30 matches.

> I'd like to make some debugging using console, and though i have to
> print manuf_code using printf() instruction but don't know
> what parameter for printf() goes with u16 variable, is it %d or %ld...

And the name "u16" does not ring a bell to you? Well, then, you  will
need more time.

DENX Software Engineering GmbH,    CEO: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"I go on working for the same reason a hen goes on laying eggs."
- H. L. Mencken