[U-Boot-Users] Where do you find *.dtb files?

Alex Zeffertt ajz at cambridgebroadband.com
Thu May 3 12:31:09 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm trying to boot linux-2.6.21-rc5 on my mpc832xemds board which is running
u-boot 1.2.0.

According to u-boot I need a device tree blob:

	=> help bootm
	bootm [addr [arg ...]]
	    - boot application image stored in memory
         	passing arguments 'arg ...'; when booting a Linux kernel,
	        'arg' can be the address of an initrd image
         	When booting a Linux kernel which requires a flat device-tree
         	a third argument is required which is the address of the of the
         	device-tree blob. To boot that kernel without an initrd image,
         	use a '-' for the second argument. If you do not pass a third
         	a bd_info struct will be passed instead

Can anybody tell me where I can find one for this board?

TIA,

Alex