[U-Boot-Users] Failed to run "hello world" 1.1.6 example on AT91RM9200EK

Baz0unga sebastien.jean at iut-valence.fr
Thu May 3 18:55:58 CEST 2007

hi,

>From Denx, i have downloaded and installed eldk properly.
I have downloaded u-boot 1.1.6 and proceeded as follow :

- make at91rm9200dk_config
- make all

the compilation process does not lead to any error.
i have all the executable files in /examples.

Unfortunately, when i try to load and run the "hello world" executable on
the board, it leads to nothing.

i ve tried to load it at 40000 and execute it at 40004 as said in the doc, i
ve also tried to load it at 20000000 and start it at 20000000 and 20000004
but nothing works.

I ve also tried to load u-boot 1.1.6 image on the board following the
instructions given in tha flash programming AN but nothing happens
("decompressing image" is displayed and nothing else)
Only the 1.1.1 provided on ATMEL CD can be loaded properly.

Any idea ?

Baz.