[U-Boot-Users] USB custodian repostiory updates

Markus Klotzbücher mk at denx.de
Mon May 7 16:59:12 CEST 2007

Dear Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> writes:

> in message <87ps5csu46.fsf at denx.de> you wrote:
>>
>> Please pull from the "master" branch at git://denx.de/git/u-boot-usb.git
>
> Sorry, but you have unresolved merge problems in your tree: I noticed
> it in the CHANGELOG file:

This seems to have been inherited from old testing-usb branch:

http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot.git;a=commitdiff;h=d3c5e8b2f5945d93de8f23b053e9dcd033983245

I've moved the old Changelog entry to CHANGELOG-before-U-Boot-1.1.5.

> but you might want to check all other files as well.

I can't see any other. Please try again.

Best regards

Markus Klotzbücher