[U-Boot-Users] Duplicate file names

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 7 22:11:04 CEST 2007

In message <200705072151.59765.sr at denx.de> you wrote:

> Right, those files are nearly identical. Hard to say which file is "better". I
> would suggest to keep README.SBC8560 and remove README.sbc8560. Any comments
> from people actually using this board welcome.

Right. The content is the same, but README.SBC8560 uses better format.
README.sbc8560 is gone. Ditto for include/configs/SBC8560.h

DENX Software Engineering GmbH,    CEO: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A person who is more than casually interested in computers should  be
well  schooled in machine language, since it is a fundamental part of
a computer.                                           -- Donald Knuth