[U-Boot-Users] tftp alignment exception

Dongying_Xu at us.alphanetworks.com Dongying_Xu at us.alphanetworks.com
Tue May 8 02:36:33 CEST 2007

Hi Timur,
Sorry, I haven't read your email until today.  The command I used is

tftp 4000000 file_name

I met this problem only when I used one particular brand memory, when
tftp, it is very slow and sometime it time-out, sometimes it throws
exception. When I change to other brand DDR2 memory, it works fine.  I
want to know is this a memory problem or setting problem or boot code
problem?  By the way, I used spd setting and manual setting, Both don't
work.  Thanks

Best Regards
dongy

Timur Tabi <timur at freescale.com>