[U-Boot-Users] tftp alignment exception

Dongying_Xu at us.alphanetworks.com Dongying_Xu at us.alphanetworks.com
Tue May 8 19:59:47 CEST 2007

Timur,

I did define  #define CFG_DDR_SDRAM_CLK_CNTL (DDR_SDRAM_CLK_CNTL_SS_EN | \
 DDR_SDRAM_CLK_CNTL_CLK_ADJUST_05)
in my code, it doesn't work.  What I don't understand is that we can boot
up the system using this particular memory but we could not tftp. Is there
any burst mode I can set?  Thanks,

Best Regards
dongy

Timur Tabi <timur at freescale.com>