[U-Boot-Users] [PATCH] Update to stand alone program feature
MannJ at embeddedplanet.com
Wed May 9 17:50:07 CEST 2007
[PATCH] Update to stand alone program feature
This patch contains updates to the stand alone program feature,
1. update and document new features in README.standalone
2. add SA= flag to allow for the stand alone program directory to
be selected for compiling with u-boot
3. added xf_func_inc() function. See documentation for a description.
4. removal of undesired #ifdef...#endif statements
5. Note: XF_VERSION was not advanced. This will happen in the next patch
in this series.
This feature does not seem to fall into any category in the list of
U-Boot Custodians, so I guess it goes to you, Wolfgang.
The patch file is attached.
More information about the U-Boot