[U-Boot-Users] IXP425 ethernet & NPE microcode

Jonathan Pratt Jonathan.Pratt at elprotech.com
Thu May 10 00:55:49 CEST 2007

Hi Wolfgang.

Is there another way of providing ethernet support for this platform
without the license violation? Are there any legal ramifications that
follow? (Are they more likely to come from Intel or elsewhere?)

It seems that u-boot wouldn't build until I added the file (I suppose
that I could have tried disabling ethernet)...

Jonathan Pratt
Senior Development Engineer