[U-Boot-Users] IXP425 ethernet & NPE microcode

Jonathan Pratt Jonathan.Pratt at elprotech.com
Thu May 10 03:50:04 CEST 2007

Thanks, David.

I was not aware of the project. They merely point out that it's a
necessary evil. The Intel redistribution restrictions seem rather
draconian, however.

I'm not sure about the conflict with u-boot (GPL), however, and whether
the issues are more than philosophical.

Jonathan Pratt
Senior Development Engineer