[U-Boot-Users] about "env_init"

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu May 17 12:04:08 CEST 2007

In message <358544.69311.qm at web15602.mail.cnb.yahoo.com> you wrote:

>       In the file Env_flash.c ,there is a function as

There is no such file.  The  file  name  is  "env_flash.c".  Case  is
significant!

>   #ifdef CFG_ENV_ADDR_REDUND
>   int  env_init(void)
> {
>  DECLARE_GLOBAL_DATA_PTR;
>   }

This  must be a very, very old version of the code. That bug has been
fixed long ago.

>   What's  CFG_ENV_ADDR_REDUND  mean?on which condition the function env_init(void) works.
>   and I want to know when env store in flash,where to store,and how to store the env and how can i get it from flash

May I suggest you start reading the documentation, such as the README?

> --0-1753388716-1179381204=:69311

And never post HTML here.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Ever try. Ever fail. No matter. Try again. Fail again.  Fail  better.
                                                        -- S. Beckett