[U-Boot-Users] multicast tftp: RFC2090

David Updegraff dave at cray.com
Sat May 19 03:52:36 CEST 2007

Jerry

IMHO.. its a no-brainer: it costs almost nothing, adds _very_ litte
code, incurs no penatly for FTP servers that dont support it or that
have no other concurrent downloaders... but has a _H_U_G_E_ impact where
its usefull.

I.e. to my view, RCF7090 should be _the_ tftp protocol.  All upside, no
downside that I see.  Aside -- of course! -- from the bugs we have not
yet found in that patch. -;)