[U-Boot-Users] Question about CFG_ENV_ADDR during RAMBOOT

Ulf Samuelsson ulf at atmel.com
Wed May 23 12:48:20 CEST 2007

> On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 11:00:57PM +0200, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
>> I suggest you raise the  issue  with  the  board  maintainers  and/or
>> custodians. Maybe you simply remove all this broken ramboot support.
>
> Shall I read it a general rule? i.e. remove support for at91rm9200dk
> Atmel's reference design broken since 04 Apr 2005?
>
> Best regards,
> ladis

Things are broken, because Wolfgang refuses patches fixing problems on AT91 on principle.
Removing support will cause more work for people
because the existing patches to make things work
will have to be modified...

What is the point of sabotaging others peoples efforts???

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson