[U-Boot-Users] what's the problem?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun May 27 22:35:56 CEST 2007

In message <6E7DB9984051D44D9B235574354DA37E029DF988 at MBX03.stf.nus.edu.sg> you wrote:

> I'm working on a mx21ads like board and have ported u-boot-1.1.4 to it.

U-Boot 1.1.4 is very old.

> When I boot my linux 2.4.20 on it, it seems not working so better. The
> messages are as below 1.

And Linux 2.4.20 is just antique.

> So, what's the problem?

You are using very, very old versions of the code which nobody is
interested in any more. It will be difficult to find any help.

Update and use latest code.

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C7A043.C4DD4F16

And never post HTML here!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"...one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was  that,
lacking  zero,  they had no way to indicate successful termination of
their C programs."                                     - Robert Firth