[U-Boot-Users] How to reduce the U-boot image size?

jack jack.chiwin at msa.hinet.net
Tue May 29 07:47:26 CEST 2007

Hi all:

                I remove most of commands form u-boot, after

                I entering bootloader type ?, I can see the command

                are much less. But why does the size of u-boot.bin still

                the same, basically it shall be smaller right? I already

                change the variable "CFG_MONITOR_LEN" and

                "UBOOT_IMAGE_SIZE" but not working. Can anybody

                tell me how to make a smaller u-boot image and what

                variables shall I modify, thanks a lot.

                jack