[U-Boot-Users] problem with ethernet after boot into uClinux

Allen Liu aliu at telasic.com
Wed May 30 13:10:57 CEST 2007

I am running uboot 1.1.5 and I have uClinux image that include kernel
and romfs.  I download to my board (M5272C3 based) using tftpboot.
Everything looks fine but, dhcpcd failed to get ip address and Ethernet
packet transmit kept timeout.  Buffer descriptor got dumped eveny few
seconds.  The same image (elf file instead of bin file) download under
umon that works fine on that part.  Anyone has idea?  Oh, I have set my
Ethernet address, but it did not help.

Thanks!

Allen