[U-Boot-Users] help:error occured when 'saveenv'

Verma ubootusers at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 07:08:30 CET 2007

Hi Jack Xu,

When we want to write any data on to an address location of the flash
device,this address location should match with
any sector starting address.

In your case,the flash address where you want the environment variables to
be copied,  does not seem to
be the beginning address of any flash sector .

Verifying the address value where you want to write with the sector start
addresses  , might solve your problem.

Regards,
Verma.