[U-Boot-Users] neo1973 uboot details

Tiju tj_jac at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 2 13:06:58 CET 2007

Hi all

I am new to u-boot and I am trying to build an image
for the neo1973. But the board type is not present in
the source file that I downloaded
(u-boot-1.3.0-rc3.tar.gz).

I have gone through the help files in
http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/Manual. But they discuss
how to configure uboot for predefined boards.

1. Where would I get the board specific files for
neo1973?
2. If I get the files, how would I integrate it with
the u-boot source code?

I have got the patches from the openmoko project
(http://patches.openmoko.org/openmoko-uboot/) but from
where will I get the source files.. or is it possible
patch the uboot without them. If possible please
suggest me how I could do that.

Actually, my requirement is to build u-boot for the
S3C2440A processor and boot the kernel from a nand
flash.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Tiju Jacob