[U-Boot-Users] Creating a valid bmp file

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 6 07:37:27 CET 2007

In message <OF870B63B5.7D50724B-ON8525738A.00768F45-8525738A.00770EE3 at orbital.com> you wrote:

> NOTE: just disregard the legalese attached to this message, if you are
> reading this... odds are you should be reading this.

No, we cannot ignore this. By posting such a  message  to  a  mailing
list  which gets internationally distributed without restrictions you
are violating your own company's regulations, and we are supposed  to
report you for that to your managemen.

Please turn this off. If necessary, use a different mail account  for
posting to mailing lists.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
READ THIS BEFORE OPENING PACKAGE: According to Certain Suggested Ver-
sions of the Grand Unified Theory, the Primary Particles Constituting
this Product May Decay to Nothingness Within the  Next  Four  Hundred
Million Years.