[U-Boot-Users] Generic FPGA patch from Matthias

Matthias Fuchs matthias.fuchs at esd-electronics.com
Wed Nov 7 09:22:37 CET 2007

Hi Bruce,

sorry, I did not post that patch because of a lack of time. I am
still using dirty hacked code for our board and did not find the time
to convert our discussion into a patch.

I promise to submit a patch in the next days.
Nevertheless it cannot be a bad idea that you publish your changes/patch
to bring all that discussion back into my mind :-)

Matthias

On Friday 26 October 2007 01:48, Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com wrote:
> Matthias,
>
> Back in August you were looking for some input on changes to the generic
> FPGA code.  Discussion went round and round for a few days and then at the
> end of it all you said you were going to submit a patch "soon".  Did you
> ever do that?  I don't see anything in the latest download of the changes
> that were discussed.  If not, I'll go ahead and float a patch for the
> things that I've changed for my custom board that line up with the things
> you were talking about.
>
> Bruce

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Fuchs             esd electronic system design gmbh
http://www.esd-electronics.com                    Vahrenwalder Str. 207
phone: +49-511-37298-0, fax: -68                30165 Hannover, Germany