[U-Boot-Users] Generic FPGA patch from Matthias

Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com
Wed Nov 7 18:37:05 CET 2007

Matthias,

Matthias Fuchs <matthias.fuchs at esd-electronics.com> wrote on 11/07/2007
12:22:37 AM:

> sorry, I did not post that patch because of a lack of time. I am

No worries, you'll notice that it took me almost three months to notice
because of a lack of time :).

> I promise to submit a patch in the next days.

I'm actually pretty close to submitting a patch on at least some of the
changes.

> Nevertheless it cannot be a bad idea that you publish your changes/patch
> to bring all that discussion back into my mind :-)

Whatever I don't put a pacth in for from the discussion I'll remind you
of.  Some of the changes were things I didn't care about as I recall.

Bruce